JACKSONVILLE - A two-vehicle crash shuts down part of a busy road in Jacksonville.
Officials said it happened on an access road between Walmart and Hardee's off of Western Boulevard. One of the vehicles hit a utility pole, causing the pole to fall onto Western Blvd.
The road will remain closed until crews are able to move and replace the pole, police said. There were no reports of injuries.
- Updated Uber CEO orders 'urgent' investigation after sex harassment allegations
- Updated Sheriff's Office searching for missing Greenville teen
- New Yorkers rally to say, 'Today I am a Muslim, too'
- Local businesses teaming up to feed hungry at Empty Bowls event
- Global arms trade hits highest level since end of Cold War