DUPLIN COUNTY - A highway is closed in Duplin County following a vehicle accident Friday morning.
According to the North Carolina Department of Transportation, N.C. Hwy 11 is closed from Stallings Road to N.C. Hwy 41.
A vehicle accident brought down power lines, according to officials.
The Highway Patrol, along with police, are on the scene to redirect traffic.
The road is expected to reopen at noon Friday.
- Updated Before his coma he spoke English; after waking up he's fluent in Spanish
- Updated Auburn to honor Barkley with statue
- Pope opens private summer residence to visitors
- Governor tours Princeville, visits Rocky Mount Disaster Recovery Center
- Former President Bill Clinton taking bus tour through Greenville