PLYMOUTH, WASHINGTON COUNTY -

A Washington County couple was without a home early Tuesday after an overnight fire.

According to a Washington County official, the home was located at 320 W. Main Street in Plymouth. Emergency crews got the call at about 1 a.m. Tuesday.

When crews arrived the home was fully engulfed in flames, according to officials.
The home is a total loss.

Fire officials believe the blaze was caused by a faulty baseboard heater. There were no injuries reported.

It's believed the couple was renting the home.