PLYMOUTH, WASHINGTON COUNTY - A Washington County couple was without a home early Tuesday after an overnight fire.
According to a Washington County official, the home was located at 320 W. Main Street in Plymouth. Emergency crews got the call at about 1 a.m. Tuesday.
When crews arrived the home was fully engulfed in flames, according to officials.
The home is a total loss.
Fire officials believe the blaze was caused by a faulty baseboard heater. There were no injuries reported.
It's believed the couple was renting the home.
- Updated Spurned again in DNC vote, progressives threaten revolt
- Updated Truck rams New Orleans crowd during Mardi Gras parade; 28 injured
- Updated Trump declines to attend White House correspondents' dinner
- Judge rules against dismissing charges against Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl
- Fire reported in old Calypso Fire Station