PLYMOUTH, WASHINGTON COUNTY - A Washington County couple was without a home early Tuesday after an overnight fire.
According to a Washington County official, the home was located at 320 W. Main Street in Plymouth. Emergency crews got the call at about 1 a.m. Tuesday.
When crews arrived the home was fully engulfed in flames, according to officials.
The home is a total loss.
Fire officials believe the blaze was caused by a faulty baseboard heater. There were no injuries reported.
It's believed the couple was renting the home.
- Updated Local pharmacist recommends ways to save on EpiPens
- Updated Chicago police move to fire officers in Laquan McDonald shooting
- Updated NBA rookies say Kinston's Ingram will have best career
- Updated Trump lifts ban on media outlets, at least for pool duty
- New Silver alert issued for missing Washington woman