PLYMOUTH, WASHINGTON COUNTY - A Washington County couple was without a home early Tuesday after an overnight fire.
According to a Washington County official, the home was located at 320 W. Main Street in Plymouth. Emergency crews got the call at about 1 a.m. Tuesday.
When crews arrived the home was fully engulfed in flames, according to officials.
The home is a total loss.
Fire officials believe the blaze was caused by a faulty baseboard heater. There were no injuries reported.
It's believed the couple was renting the home.
- Updated Defenseless internet 'paying the price' for ignoring security
- Updated Trump: I'd 'love' to fight Biden
- Updated Trump campaign manager: We are vetting people for Trump's cabinet
- Updated Posting ballot selfies: Personal choice or illegal act?
- Trayvon Martin unmentioned as Trump talks of blacks getting shot in the city he died in