PENNSYLVANIA - Police say two young newlyweds lured a man to his death with a Craigslist ad because they wanted to kill someone together.
Sunbury, Pennsylvania police say 22-year-old Elytte Barbour was charged Friday night in the death of 42-year-old Troy LaFerrara. Barbour's 18-year-old wife Miranda was charged Wednesday.
Investigators say the Elytte Barbour told police the couple planned the killing. He previously told The Daily Item of Sunbury his wife acted in self-defense when LaFerrara groped her after hiring her as a "companion."
Authorities say the Selinsgrove couple picked up LaFerrara on Nov. 11, three weeks after they got married. Elytte Barbour allegedly choked LaFerrara with a cord while Miranda Barbour stabbed him. LaFerrara's body was found in an alley.
The Barbours had recently moved from Dunn, North Carolina. Sunbury is about 100 miles northwest of Philadelphia.
- New BREAKING NEWS: Man stabbed by girlfriend in New Bern
- Updated Blast near Bogota bullring injures 31, many of them police, reports say
- Updated Limbaugh on the news media: 'They're enemies of Trump'
- State high school basketball playoff pairings released
- Police search for suspect in deaths of Indiana teens who vanished on hike