Here comes the bride, all dressed in a jet pack that's zipping down a California beach.
Amanda Volf and Grant Engler donned water-powered packs Thursday to be married in Newport Beach.
The 25-year-old former wedding planner from Grand Rapids, Mich., says she wanted a unique ceremony. So the couple donned the $90,000 contraptions on their backs, along with a wetsuit for the groom and white board shorts and a rash-guard shirt for the bride.
The jetpacks from Jetlev Southwest helped the couple hover a few feet above the water, to the cheers of their wedding guests.
Everything went smoothly — except for a kayaker who capsized during the newlyweds' first dance on the water.
- Updated Brooklyn's coolest hotels and hottest hangouts
- Updated Trump has 3,643 websites that range from TrumpEmpire.com to TrumpFraud.org
- Updated Snapchat Spectacles now for sale online
- Updated Angelina Jolie opens up about family after split with Brad Pitt
- Trump's promises hit Washington reality in first month