ATLANTIC BEACH - On 07/24/2012 Carteret County Deputies arrested Joshua Edward
Foster who was found residing at Room # 6, Sea Shore Motel, 120 East
Fort Macon Rd, Atlantic Beach.
Foster is accused of failing to notify the Sheriff's office of his new address
after moving from 1621 Hwy 101 in Beaufort a month earlier.
According to Detective Harold Pendergrass Foster was placed on the
sex offender registry after pleading guilty to Indecent Sexual Assault on a
ten year old child in New Castle, Pennsylvania in 2003.
Foster was charged with failing to charged his address as a sex offender and was placed in the Carteret County Jail under a $5,000.00 bond
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend