WILLIAMSTON - An armed robbery is reported at a Martin County convenience store, according to dispatchers.
Officials say the incident was reported at Saul's Corner Store around 11 p.m. Sunday. The store is located in Williamston on North Haughton Street.
Dispatch says an armed suspect held up a person at Saul's Corner Store. Very few details are being released.
The suspect is still on the run, at last check.
We are working to get the latest facts on this investigation.
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal
- Demolition date set for old New Bern Days Inn
- Tyrrell County residents brace for more after damaging Tuesday storms