WILLIAMSTON - An armed robbery is reported at a Martin County convenience store, according to dispatchers.
Officials say the incident was reported at Saul's Corner Store around 11 p.m. Sunday. The store is located in Williamston on North Haughton Street.
Dispatch says an armed suspect held up a person at Saul's Corner Store. Very few details are being released.
The suspect is still on the run, at last check.
We are working to get the latest facts on this investigation.
- Updated Ryder Cup: Europe cuts US lead on opening day at Hazeltine
- Updated Wells Fargo made me work overtime -- without extra pay
- Rangers officially complete purchase of Kinston franchise from Minor League Baseball
- Number of vehicle and apartment break-ins reported in Greenville
- A local family's battle with addiction