MAYSVILLE - A Maysville mad faces drug trafficking charges after investigators collected cocaine and cash during a warrant search.
Ronald Bea Jr., owner of Bea's Construction in Maysville, was arrested Tuesday after authorities said they found 94 grams of cocaine, $30,000 in cash and several other drug-related items.
His father, Ronald Bea Sr., was arrested two years ago for drug trafficking charges and is still waiting trial.
Bea Jr. was taken to Jones County Jail and held under a $162,250 bond.
Before his arrest two years ago, Bea Sr. was the owner of Bea's Construction.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Nate Parker on 'toxic masculinity,' consent and 'male privilege'
- Updated Chocowinity town commissioner arrested for allegedly assaulting a female
- Legendary Watermelon Festival continues today