MAYSVILLE - A Maysville mad faces drug trafficking charges after investigators collected cocaine and cash during a warrant search.
Ronald Bea Jr., owner of Bea's Construction in Maysville, was arrested Tuesday after authorities said they found 94 grams of cocaine, $30,000 in cash and several other drug-related items.
His father, Ronald Bea Sr., was arrested two years ago for drug trafficking charges and is still waiting trial.
Bea Jr. was taken to Jones County Jail and held under a $162,250 bond.
Before his arrest two years ago, Bea Sr. was the owner of Bea's Construction.
- Updated How Syrian activists use WhatsApp to tell the world their stories
- Investigators: MH17 shot down by Buk missile brought in from Russia
- Billionaire: Chinese real estate is 'biggest bubble in history'
- Controversial 3-parent baby technique produces a boy
- Government workers banned from entering NC due to House Bill 2