PITT COUNTY - A portion of a road near Winterville will be closed beginning Monday morning.
DOT crews will close Worthington Road at the bridge between Highway 43 and Old Tar Road.
Workers will be replacing that bridge.
The area is scheduled to be closed beginning at 8 a.m. Monday, and is scheduled to stay closed through late September.
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal
- Demolition date set for old New Bern Days Inn
- Tyrrell County residents brace for more after damaging Tuesday storms