DUPLIN COUNTY - A trip to the car wash ended with a trip to jail for two men after a drug task force arrested them with more than 200 grams of cocaine.
Beulaville Police Department, Duplin County Drug Task Force and the Jones County Sheriff's Office combined on the effort to arrest Jose Nelson Rodriguez, 35, and Santos Miralda, 29, after seizing 202.3 grams of cocaine from a 2004 GMC Envoy.
Police said the investigation into the suspects has led to a total of 11 ounces of cocaine seized, with a street value of about $31,000.
- Updated Number of vehicle and apartment break-ins reported in Greenville
- Updated A local family's battle with addiction
- Updated US calls Philippines President's Hitler comments 'troubling'
- Worried about fake bank accounts in your name?
- Updated El Cajon police release video of fatal officer-involved shooting