The Coast Guard Medevaced a woman Friday from a 45-foot sailboat at the entrance of the Cape Fear River near Wilmington.
Crew members aboard the sailboat Valaudrey contacted the Coast Guard at about 5 p.m., reporting a woman had lost consciousness.
The crew took the 66-year-old woman to Station Oak Island, where she was met by awaiting Brunswick County emergency medical services personnel.
- Updated Melania Trump to give two or three 'important speeches'
- Updated Former IU player alleges abuse at hands of Bob Knight
- Updated Drivers asked to be on watch as deer appear more on roadways
- Updated Man shot dead outside US Embassy in Kenya after knife attack
- Woman wins $1 million trying to teach husband a lesson about lotteries