PORTSMOUTH, Va. - Two people were medevaced Sunday morning from a Carnival cruise ship, 135 miles southeast of Cape Hatteras.
According to a Coast Guard release, A 25-year-old man and 60-year-old woman were rescued at 5:45 a.m. from the Carnival Splendor after being reported sick and in need of medical attention. The pair were hoisted onto a helicopter and flown to New Hanover Regional Medical Center.
The two people are listed in stable condition. No word on the circumstances of the pairs' sickness.
- Clinton, Trump hours away from historic debate battle
- Updated Reid signals possible solution to funding stalemate
- Updated Stein escorted off Hofstra University campus
- Bridgegate: Port Authority officials planned to make Fort Lee 'traffic jam as bad as possible'
- Updated Miami Marlins to honor star pitcher Jose Fernandez