HATTERAS - According to the NCDOT Ferry Division website the Hatteras Ferry has suspended all operations as of 7a.m. Monday.
The website says this is because of low water. Hurricane Sandy and recent winter storms have contributed to the suspensions.
We know the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has put plans in place for dredging.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Trump spreads claim that Clinton's 'mentor' was 'KKK member'
- Updated ISIS video shows boys executing prisoners
- Nate Parker on 'toxic masculinity,' consent and 'male privilege'