HATTERAS - According to the NCDOT Ferry Division website the Hatteras Ferry has suspended all operations as of 7a.m. Monday.
The website says this is because of low water. Hurricane Sandy and recent winter storms have contributed to the suspensions.
We know the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has put plans in place for dredging.
- Updated North Korean ministries plotted Kim's death, spies say
- Updated NAACP to hold news conferences announcing boycott
- Updated Bergdahl lawyers will ask U.S. Army court to dismiss case
- Trayvon Martin's death five years later
- NC Emergency Management Reps in Snow Hill to help with recovery applications