HATTERAS - According to the NCDOT Ferry Division website the Hatteras Ferry has suspended all operations as of 7a.m. Monday.
The website says this is because of low water. Hurricane Sandy and recent winter storms have contributed to the suspensions.
We know the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has put plans in place for dredging.
- Updated Tornado warnings issued for Duplin, Tyrrell, Dare counties.
- Body found along side of road in Jacksonville
- Updated Law enforcement investigating deputy-involved shooting in Ayden
- UPDATE: No bomb discovered after threat made at West Craven Middle School
- Seven Springs man dies after fight with detention officers