HATTERAS - According to the NCDOT Ferry Division website the Hatteras Ferry has suspended all operations as of 7a.m. Monday.
The website says this is because of low water. Hurricane Sandy and recent winter storms have contributed to the suspensions.
We know the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has put plans in place for dredging.
- Updated 10,000 stinging wasps make colossal nest in English country house
- Updated Jury finds second suspect guilty of triple murder at Farmville store
- Updated 7 Memorable Presidential Debate Moments
- Updated Police: Man arrested and charged 29 years after alleged rape
- Clinton and Trump: Who's on the debate guest list