TRENT WOODS, CRAVEN COUNTY - It might not feel like Christmas outside in Eastern Carolina, but it sure looks like Christmas at the Hoveland House of Lights in Trent Woods in Craven County. The home lights up every year with a festive light show where the lights dance to music.
When you get to the Hoveland House, you can tune into a radio station to hear the music as you watch the show. And while there, you can also donate to a very good cause. There is a collection box at the home for the Wounded Warriors Project. Homeowner Shawn Hoveland says 100% of the money collected goes to the foundation.
The Hoveland House of Lights is at 913 Leeward Drive in Trent Woods. The lights come on every night around 5:30 and stay on until 10 p.m. The last night for the light show is December 31.
You can find a Facebook page for the Hoveland House of Lights by clicking HERE.
- Updated Trump's special guests for congressional speech hint at a focus on immigration
- Updated Muhammad Ali's son says he was detained at airport because he's Muslim
- Updated Don't expect this Asian tech giant to do a high-profile meeting with Trump
- Updated Deputy al Qaeda leader killed In Syria
- Updated India's economy shrugs off cash crisis to post 7% growth