A Chocowinity man is accused of stealing several items from a Beaufort County farm. Deputies said Austin Taylor, 22, of Emma Cannon Road in Chocowinity, stole a bush hog, aluminum pipe, a utility vehicle and a hay baler from a farm on Wells Road in Chocowinity in August.
Investigators said they recovered the stolen items from a local recycling company and returned them to the owner.
Deputies arrested Taylor last Tuesday. He is charged with three counts of felony larceny, one count of misdemeanor larceny and four counts of obtaining property by false pretenses.
Taylor was placed in the Pitt County Detention Center on $5,000.00 bond.
- LIVE FBI reviewing new emails in Clinton classified information probe
- Updated Duplin County man arrested for drugs, guns and explosives
- Updated Viewer captures photos, video of manatees in Pine Knoll Shores
- Updated Bill Cosby is legally blind, according to defense attorneys
- Updated Stocks sink on Clinton email bombshell