A Chocowinity man is accused of stealing several items from a Beaufort County farm. Deputies said Austin Taylor, 22, of Emma Cannon Road in Chocowinity, stole a bush hog, aluminum pipe, a utility vehicle and a hay baler from a farm on Wells Road in Chocowinity in August.
Investigators said they recovered the stolen items from a local recycling company and returned them to the owner.
Deputies arrested Taylor last Tuesday. He is charged with three counts of felony larceny, one count of misdemeanor larceny and four counts of obtaining property by false pretenses.
Taylor was placed in the Pitt County Detention Center on $5,000.00 bond.
- Updated Suicide attacks kill dozens in Syrian city of Homs
- Updated Pence pledges to 'keep our end of the bargain' with top Jewish supporters
- Witness recalls moments before, after Olathe shooting
- Teen wants to be guardian of sister after both parents die
- Prosecutors question NYC mayor in federal probe