RALEIGH - A North Carolina man has pleaded guilty to producing child pornography and was sentenced to the maximum prison term.
William Lee Pait, 46, of Bladenboro, was sentenced to fifty years in prison.
Pait was indicted in June 2012 on charges of online enticing a child to engage in illegal sexual conduct, kidnapping, production of child pornography, and other charges.
- Updated Kraft Heinz pulls plug on massive Unilever bid
- Updated Vice President Pence visits former Nazi concentration camp
- Priebus denies collusion between Trump campaign, Russian officials
- Bernstein: Trump's attacks on the press 'more treacherous' than Nixon's
- Syria ceasefire opens door for political solution, UN says