RALEIGH - A North Carolina man has pleaded guilty to producing child pornography and was sentenced to the maximum prison term.
William Lee Pait, 46, of Bladenboro, was sentenced to fifty years in prison.
Pait was indicted in June 2012 on charges of online enticing a child to engage in illegal sexual conduct, kidnapping, production of child pornography, and other charges.
- Updated U.K. approves crucial third runway at London's Heathrow
- Updated Judge approves Volkswagen's $15B emissions settlement
- Updated NBA: 10 big predictions for the new season
- Updated Drinking two sweetened drinks per day? You could be doubling your risk of diabetes
- Updated Rain expected from Upper Midwest to New England