PITT COUNTY - A Pitt County woman already accused of abusing her infant child has now been charged with statutory rape involving a teen.
According to warrants from the Pitt County Sheriff's Office, 20-year-old Juana Torres Sutton, of Greenville, is accused of committing statutory rape on a 14-year-old male.
Investigators said the incidents happened between June 1, 2013 and Aug. 1, 2013.
Sutton was arrested at her home Friday and has been charged with two felonies: statutory rape and indecent liberties with a child. She is being held in the Pitt County Detention Center under a $200,000 bond.
The State Bureau of Investigation is also looking into the case.
Sutton was previously arrested in August 2013 after her 3-month-old daughter was found with three broken ribs and appeared malnourished (CLICK HERE for full story).
Both Sutton and the baby's father, 20-year-old Heriberto Mandoza Olguin, are charged with negligent child abuse causing serious physical injury.
- Updated Apple criticizes Trump over reversal of transgender bathroom guidelines
- Updated 'What's the capital of Canada?' and other weird job interview questions
- Updated SpaceX docks with space station on second try
- Updated NASA satellite photos show effects of California rain
- Updated Cheesemaker Sargento expands listeria recall, cuts supplier