WASHINGTON COUNTY - The residents of a Washington County home are likely displaced due to a Saturday night fire, a fire official said.
The house fire was in the Roper area, along Highway 32; fire crews got the initial call about 7:30 p.m.
No injuries were reported.
The house was damaged, but the extent of that damage is unclear.
The investigation continues into what caused the blaze.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Trump spreads claim that Clinton's 'mentor' was 'KKK member'
- Updated ISIS video shows boys executing prisoners
- Nate Parker on 'toxic masculinity,' consent and 'male privilege'