EMERALD ISLE, CARTERET COUNTY - A Cedar Point man is accused of spitting on three Carteret County Detention Officers while he was being processed into jail.
Carteret County Deputies charged Yasir Majed Mohammed with three counts of malicious conduct by a prisoner on Saturday.
Mohammed was being booked into Carteret County jail after Emerald Isle Police said he caused a disturbance in the parking lot of the Emerald Club. He was charged with being intoxicated and disruptive in that incident.
Mohammed is being held in Carteret County Jail under a $10,000 bond. He is scheduled for his first court appearance Monday, July 29.
- Updated Insurers' pullback has put Obamacare at risk, no matter what Congress does
- Updated Visually impaired students battle in robotics competition
- Updated Khalid Masood: from sporty teenager to murderous extremist
- AARP to Trump voters: This isn't the change you expected
- Missing Brady jerseys returned to Patriots