JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - A local man is facing breaking-and-entering charges after being caught with two stolen guns.
Deputies from the Onslow County Sheriff's Office tell us that Keith Apple, 22, of Emerald Isle, was arrested on Tuesday.
Deputies said they initially responded to calls of a domestic dispute at the Traveler's Inn on New Bern Highway. Deputies said that upon their arrival, they found Apple in possession of stolen goods.
Deputies have charged Apple with six counts of vehicular breaking and entering, as well as two counts of firearm larceny and two counts of possession of a stolen firearm. He's being held in the Onslow County Detention Center under $45,000 bond.
- New Two adults arrested, charged with encouraging, enticing children's fight
- Updated Clinton: Trump's 'final target is democracy itself'
- Updated House Dems expand map as super PAC targets Montana
- Updated Child abducted in North Carolina, Amber Alert issued
- Updated GOP schedules RNC member call as Election Day approaches