GREENVILLE - A car hit a moped Saturday afternoon in Greenville.
Greenville police say they received the call around 4:45 p.m.
It happened near the intersection of Contanche and Second Street. Police say the moped crossed into the same travel lane as a 1998 Jeep.
The driver of the moped was taken to Vidant Hospital in Greenville with evident injuries.
No word yet on possible charges.
- Updated Brexit: 4.2 million migrants still wait to learn their fate
- New Onslow County man facing larceny, other charges
- Updated Iraqi forces take key village near airport from ISIS
- Updated 'Stand your ground' hearing opens in Fla. theater shooting
- New Winterville Police looking for suspect in Subway robbery