GREENVILLE - A car hit a moped Saturday afternoon in Greenville.
Greenville police say they received the call around 4:45 p.m.
It happened near the intersection of Contanche and Second Street. Police say the moped crossed into the same travel lane as a 1998 Jeep.
The driver of the moped was taken to Vidant Hospital in Greenville with evident injuries.
No word yet on possible charges.
- Updated Gold Star mom on Kaepernick: I see a flag that draped my son's casket
- Sudan Shriners to hold fundraiser to assist Louisiana flood victims
- Clinton at fundraiser: 'I do not know which Donald Trump will show up' at debates
- Updated Trump disavows robo-call from David Duke
- Chocowinity commissioner speaks out after assault charges