GREENVILLE - A car hit a moped Saturday afternoon in Greenville.
Greenville police say they received the call around 4:45 p.m.
It happened near the intersection of Contanche and Second Street. Police say the moped crossed into the same travel lane as a 1998 Jeep.
The driver of the moped was taken to Vidant Hospital in Greenville with evident injuries.
No word yet on possible charges.
- Tornado watch for most of Eastern NC canceled
- Tyrrell County residents brace for more after damaging Tuesday storms
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal