A car crashed into a Burger King in Jacksonville Friday afternoon, injuring two employees.
Police said 18-year-old Joshua Roman, of Jean Circle, crashed his car into the restaurant, located on North Marine Boulevard, at about 1:30 p.m.
Two employees were hurt and both were taken to a hospital, according to investigators.
The crash left a gaping hole, about 10 feet wide, on the side of the restaurant, which has since been boarded up.
In addition to the Burger King, Roman also hit two other cars, police said.
Investigators said Roman was not wearing his glasses while driving. He was charged with two counts of felony hit-and-run and several other charges. His bond was set at $5,000.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Pence: Trump is 'a CEO at work' on immigration
- A state politician voicing concerns over the Whitewater Center reopening following amoeba death