A car crashed into a Burger King in Jacksonville Friday afternoon, injuring two employees.
Police said 18-year-old Joshua Roman, of Jean Circle, crashed his car into the restaurant, located on North Marine Boulevard, at about 1:30 p.m.
Two employees were hurt and both were taken to a hospital, according to investigators.
The crash left a gaping hole, about 10 feet wide, on the side of the restaurant, which has since been boarded up.
In addition to the Burger King, Roman also hit two other cars, police said.
Investigators said Roman was not wearing his glasses while driving. He was charged with two counts of felony hit-and-run and several other charges. His bond was set at $5,000.
- Updated Hope that someone gets my message in a bottle - and someone did ... 50 years later
- Updated Deputies looking to identify man wanted for questioning in fraud case
- Updated Mediterranean migrant deaths reach record level in 2016
- Updated Megyn Kelly's epic clash with Newt Gingrich
- Updated Dogs go on poop patrol to sniff out fecal bacteria