CAMP LEJEUNE - Camp Lejeune was scheduled to host a remembrance of World War II for military veterans and their families Thursday.
Activities were expected to begin at 9 a.m. with live demonstrations of amphibious transportation, static displays of military vehicles and displays of military gear.
Active duty Marines from the 2nd Marine Division were slated to discuss their work and capabilities.
- Defenseless internet 'paying the price' for ignoring security
- Updated Here's how peanut butter snacks may save endangered ferrets
- Updated Canadian nurse accused of killing 8 nursing home residents
- Craven County Schools among those recognized for top graduation rate honors
- 'No kids with special needs?' Mom fights talent scout who rejected son