CAMP LEJEUNE, ONSLOW COUNTY - The commanding general of Camp Lejeune is scheduled to sit down with Department of Defense employees and their families to discuss a variety of topics.
Brig. General Robert F. Castellvi is scheduled to host a town hall meeting on Thursday beginning at 6 p.m. at the Russell Marine and Family Service Center.
The meeting will feature a panel of experts who will address issues such as ongoing construction, housing, base schools and Naval Hospital expansion.
Castellvi will take questions from the media after the town hall.
- Updated Clinton blasts Trump attacks on foundation
- New waterfront park and boat access is symbol of recovery, dedication planned Saturday
- Zip line fall leaves Delaware woman dead
- Crews battle fire in unoccupied Greenville apartment
- Updated Clinton: Trump leading 'hate movement'; Trump: Clinton a 'bigot'