CAMP LEJEUNE, ONSLOW COUNTY - The commanding general of Camp Lejeune is scheduled to sit down with Department of Defense employees and their families to discuss a variety of topics.
Brig. General Robert F. Castellvi is scheduled to host a town hall meeting on Thursday beginning at 6 p.m. at the Russell Marine and Family Service Center.
The meeting will feature a panel of experts who will address issues such as ongoing construction, housing, base schools and Naval Hospital expansion.
Castellvi will take questions from the media after the town hall.
- Updated 10,000 stinging wasps make colossal nest in English country house
- Updated Jury finds second suspect guilty of triple murder at Farmville store
- Updated 7 Memorable Presidential Debate Moments
- Updated Police: Man arrested and charged 29 years after alleged rape
- Clinton and Trump: Who's on the debate guest list