CAMP LEJEUNE, ONSLOW COUNTY - The commanding general of Camp Lejeune is scheduled to sit down with Department of Defense employees and their families to discuss a variety of topics.
Brig. General Robert F. Castellvi is scheduled to host a town hall meeting on Thursday beginning at 6 p.m. at the Russell Marine and Family Service Center.
The meeting will feature a panel of experts who will address issues such as ongoing construction, housing, base schools and Naval Hospital expansion.
Castellvi will take questions from the media after the town hall.
- NOAA predicts above-average hurricane season for 2017
- Couple watches in horror as kittens tossed from moving car, run over
- Havelock Police, high school students explore the horrors of drunk driving
- Facility for developmentally disabled gets overhauled kitchen
- Coast Guard to use air units in search for local fishing crew