SALINAS, Calif. - Salinas-based Tanimura & Antle said Sunday the recall is limited to a single lot of its Field Fresh Wrapped Single Head Romaine that was available at retail stores starting Aug. 2.
The lettuce is packed in a plastic bag with the UPC number 0-27918-20314-9, and it may have a "best by" date of Aug. 19.
The company says some 2,095 cases are potentially affected. The product was packed with either 12 or 18 heads per case.
There have been no reported illnesses associated with consumption of this product.
- Havelock PD seeks person of interest in club stabbing
- Seven Springs man ends up in ICU after fight with detention officers
- Suspects in animal cruelty case to appear in court Monday
- National Boat Safety Week encourages safety in the water
- Pitt County NAACP to hold meeting to discuss families, mental health