WASHINGTON, BEAUFORT COUNTY - At 8:50 P.M. Wednesday a one-story tobacco warehouse collapsed at 400 North Bridge Street in Beaufort County.
Officials in Washington say that no one was hurt as a result of the falling structure. At the time, there wasn't any businesses occupying the building.
NewsChannel 12 was told that this collapse was not a result of a fire.
Investigators were on the scene Thursday morning along side police and fire officials, to determine the exact cause of why this building fell.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- A state politician voicing concerns over the Whitewater Center reopening following amoeba death
- Syria barrel bomb attack: At least 16 killed at wake in Aleppo