GRIFTON, PITT COUNTY - The North Carolina Department of Transportation is replacing the bridge on Rock Road over Buckleberry Canal near Grifton.
The bridge is located between N.C. 118 and Cletus Hart Road. The construction work will begin Monday at 8 a.m., weather permitting. This section of Rock Road will be closed until December 22.
Drivers should use the signed detour route.
- Updated Alabama Mardi Gras parade canceled after car hits band members
- Updated Google officially reveals its latest robot
- Updated China considers baby bonus for couples to have second child
- Updated Grant Application Intake session slated in Snow Hill
- Updated Starbucks is coming to the home of the espresso