GRIFTON, PITT COUNTY - The North Carolina Department of Transportation is replacing the bridge on Rock Road over Buckleberry Canal near Grifton.
The bridge is located between N.C. 118 and Cletus Hart Road. The construction work will begin Monday at 8 a.m., weather permitting. This section of Rock Road will be closed until December 22.
Drivers should use the signed detour route.
- Updated Court sets September 13 deadline for Clinton FBI emails
- Updated Kinston welcomes professional baseball back to Grainger Stadium
- Updated AP: Brazilian police charge Lochte with filing false report
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Men have 'gotta get over' their issues with equal pay
- Updated Trump: No legal status for undocumented immigrants