EMERALD ISLE - Drivers taking the Emerald Isle bridge will have to share one lane until at least May.
Crews have started a project which involves the replacement of bridge joints and road resurfacing.
One lane of the bridge will be closed 24 hours a day on weekends. Both lanes will be open to traffic again on Friday at 7 p.m., and will remain open until Sunday 7 p.m.
There will be other closures and delays with this project until its expected completion on May 23, 2013.
The DOT has asked drivers to pay attention to all signs in the area for any changes.
- Updated Number of vehicle and apartment break-ins reported in Greenville
- Updated A local family's battle with addiction
- Updated US calls Philippines President's Hitler comments 'troubling'
- Worried about fake bank accounts in your name?
- El Cajon police release video of fatal officer-involved shooting