RICHLANDS, ONSLOW COUNTY - Repairs at an Onslow County bridge began Monday morning , prompting lane closures.
The U.S. 258 bridge, north of Highway 24 near Richlands, will be having alternating lane closures as crews repair concrete pipe joints and restore foundations, according to the North Carolina Department of Transportation.
The lanes will be closed from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. every weekday through Nov. 14, weather permitting. Crews will be on site to direct traffic.
For real-time travel information at any time, call 511 or visit www.ncdot.gov/travel.
- Updated Volkswagen agrees to compensate US dealers over emissions scandal
- Updated Lochte's presence is desired by Brazilian authorities
- Updated Heroin seizure a 'substantial' dent in opioid epidemic
- Updated Jimmy Carter, rebuilding after cancer
- New Binghamton University: 'Stop White People' event was 'ironic'