RICHLANDS, ONSLOW COUNTY - Repairs at an Onslow County bridge began Monday morning , prompting lane closures.
The U.S. 258 bridge, north of Highway 24 near Richlands, will be having alternating lane closures as crews repair concrete pipe joints and restore foundations, according to the North Carolina Department of Transportation.
The lanes will be closed from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. every weekday through Nov. 14, weather permitting. Crews will be on site to direct traffic.
For real-time travel information at any time, call 511 or visit www.ncdot.gov/travel.
- Updated Brooklyn's coolest hotels and hottest hangouts
- Updated Trump has 3,643 websites that range from TrumpEmpire.com to TrumpFraud.org
- Updated Snapchat Spectacles now for sale online
- Updated Angelina Jolie opens up about family after split with Brad Pitt
- Trump's promises hit Washington reality in first month