The bridge over Island Creek in Craven County is finished.
NewsChannel 12 received a photo from an engineer working on the job.
It shows the bridge in its finished state.
The bridge is along Island Creek Rd., known as Brices Creek Rd., in Craven County.
It's a popular shortcut to US Hwy. 17.
The road was closed for months while the bridge was repaired.
- Updated Southwest pilots reach tentative deal with airline after 4 years of talks
- Updated NC DOT's Ferry Division prepares for tropical system
- Updated Tropical storm warning, small craft advisory issued for Carteret County
- Updated Hershey crashes 11% after chocolate merger talks end
- Updated Chicago, aka 'Chi-raq' likely to top 2015 in number of shootings