The bridge over Island Creek in Craven County is finished.
NewsChannel 12 received a photo from an engineer working on the job.
It shows the bridge in its finished state.
The bridge is along Island Creek Rd., known as Brices Creek Rd., in Craven County.
It's a popular shortcut to US Hwy. 17.
The road was closed for months while the bridge was repaired.
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal
- Demolition date set for old New Bern Days Inn
- Tyrrell County residents brace for more after damaging Tuesday storms