MOREHEAD CITY, CARTERET COUNTY - The high-rise bridge connecting Morehead City and Beaufort has been reopened after an accident Wednesday morning.
Three vehicles, including what was believed to be a sanitary truck, were involved in the wreck on Highway 70 at the bridge, said Morehead City Police. The accident was reported after 8:30 a.m.
There was no word on whether anyone was injured.
Traffic were being re-routed after the crash. But the scene has since been cleared and the bridge is back open.
- Updated Supreme Court refuses to restore voter ID, reduce early voting days
- Updated FSU football player wins hearts sharing lunch
- Updated Camp Lejeune reports death of Marine in Beulaville
- Updated NFL clears three more players in PEDs investigation
- Updated Kratom to join heroin, LSD on Schedule I drug list