JONES COUNTY - Customers of the Jones County Regional Water System are advised to boil their water before use, according to a statement released Sunday.
A possible water main break is to blame for low water pressure and water outages, officials said.
All this could affect the safety of the water when it's back on, so officials ask that customers boil it for one minute before using the water.
Officials also are asking people on the system to conserve water during this problem.
- Updated Volkswagen agrees to compensate US dealers over emissions scandal
- Updated Lochte's presence is desired by Brazilian authorities
- Updated Heroin seizure a 'substantial' dent in opioid epidemic
- Updated Jimmy Carter, rebuilding after cancer
- New Binghamton University: 'Stop White People' event was 'ironic'