WASHINGTON, BEAUFORT COUNTY - An equipment failure has caused water outages for parts of Beaufort County.
The areas affected are in Washington: on Cherry Road from Market Street to Singleton Road, along with Keyesville Road, Corsica Road, Southwind Drive, Della Lane, Cherry Road Estates, and Slatestone Road from 612 Slatestone Road to Corsica Road.
Feeder roads near these roads are also affected.
Once water is restored, people should boil for at least one minute all water used for drinking, cooking, brushing teeth, washing dishes, and making ice.
- Updated White House blocks news organizations from press briefing
- New Rusted Root to headline stage at 11th annual PirateFest
- Updated Small Ohio town counts on Trump to stave off plant closures
- Updated Trump rally: CEOs of Dow companies make $400 million
- Updated Tryon Palace director no longer serving position