BOSTON - Investigators said they have found the body of a missing college student from North Carolina in a river in Boston.
Police said a Boston University rowing coach spotted the body of Jonathan Dailey, 23, in the Charles River this morning.
The Charlotte native was studying at Boston Architectural College. He was last seen alive Oct. 2.
Police said they used dental records to confirm Dailey's identity.
Investigators have not released how he died but sources say Dailey's body was tied to a cinder block and weighed down.
Officers are still investigating his death.
- Updated Adnan Syed, subject of 'Serial' podcast, wants out on bail
- Updated Before his coma he spoke English; after waking up he's fluent in Spanish
- Auburn to honor Barkley with statue
- Pope opens private summer residence to visitors
- Governor tours Princeville, visits Rocky Mount Disaster Recovery Center