NEW BERN - There are plenty of Black Friday hot spots in Eastern Carolina this year. News Channel 12 broke down three of the biggest stores in the area.
Walmart kicks off the Black Friday sales, opening its doors at 8:00. The superstore is featuring items like 16GB IPad 2's for $399, 32-inch Emerson HD TV for $148 and LG Blu Ray players at $38. Walmart stores are located in Greenville, Jacksonville and New Bern.
Target opens its doors shortly after at 9:00. Shoppers can find electronic door busters like Apex 32-inch LCD TV's at $147, Nikon digital cameras at $99.99, and Nook E-readers at $49. Target stores are located in Greenville, Jacksonville and New Bern.
For the fashion lovers, Kohl's opens its doors at midnight. The store is offering more than 500 Early Bird specials, including 40-55% off outerwear, 40-60% off women's clothing, and kid's boots for $14.99. Kohl's stores are located in Greenville and Jacksonville.
Tune in to News Channel 12 morning edition on Friday for live Black Friday coverage out of Greenville.
- Carteret Co. Sheriff's Office investigating murder-suicide
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday