EASTERN N.C - We are officially into Spring, but with highs stuck in the 50's for the next week it will feel more like winter.
This time of year, Eastern North Carolina usually has no problem clocking into the 60s each day, and soaring into the 70s regularly. But for the next week, maybe even two, we will continue to watch colder air slide down into our State.
The string of 50s we expect is actually closer to what we see in January.
There is a Freeze Watch for Thursday night into Friday for Onslow and Carteret Counties.
Temperatures are likely to drop into the low 30s along the coast and upper 20s inland.
- Updated Verizon cuts Yahoo deal price by $350 million
- Updated Crowdfunding site helps make adoptions possible
- Updated Bodies of more than 70 migrants wash up on Libya's coast
- Updated Residents evacuate after levee breach in California
- Updated Acupuncture shows promise in migraine treatment, study says