BEULAVILLE, DUPLIN COUNTY - A wreck sent a vehicle crashing into a used car dealership, causing tens of thousands of dollars in damages, Beulaville Police told NewsChannel 12.
According to investigators, Randall Guethler was driving on Highway 24 towards Beulaville Tuesday, when he crossed the center line and hit another vehicle, driven by Larry Stephenson. Guethler's vehicle then continued into Dean's Auto Sales and crashed into eight cars at the lot, police said.
The wreck caused about $50,000 in damages, according to investigators.
Guethler is charged with failure to maintain lane, exceeding the speed limit, and reckless driving. Both he and Stephenson were taken to Vidant Duplin Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
- Updated Grandson charged with beating grandfather to death
- Updated Have you heard of an outdoor preschool? There's now one in ENC.
- Updated OPEC agrees to cut production; oil prices surge
- Updated Eric Trump praises dad's 'courage' in not bringing up Bill Clinton's infidelities
- Updated Michelle Obama goes off on Donald Trump