GREENVILLE - A Beaufort County woman is facing nearly three dozen criminal fraud-related charges.
Greenville police arrested Colby Harding, 25, of Chocowinity on Saturday, Dec. 1. She's currently booked in the Pitt County jail. Records show she's facing 35 criminal charges, including obtaining property by false pretense and forgery.
Harding's bond was set at $101,800.
- Updated 2 men charged in shooting death of Dwyane Wade's cousin Nykea Aldridge
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Double homicide & fire, Onslow County Sheriff's Office investigates