BEAUFORT COUNTY - Officials with Beaufort County Schools have announced their schedule of makeup days.
According to the district, Feb. 14 will become a full day for students. That day was originally scheduled as an early release day.
In addition, Monday, Feb. 17 and Monday, March 31 will be student instructional days. They were originally scheduled as teacher workdays.
Finally, June 6, the last day of school, will become a full day instead of an early release day, officials said.
All 10-month employees will be contacted about plans to make up additional days for their schedules.
- Updated Before his coma he spoke English; after waking up he's fluent in Spanish
- Auburn to honor Barkley with statue
- Pope opens private summer residence to visitors
- Governor tours Princeville, visits Rocky Mount Disaster Recovery Center
- Former President Bill Clinton taking bus tour through Greenville