BEAUFORT COUNTY - Officials with Beaufort County Schools have announced their schedule of makeup days.
According to the district, Feb. 14 will become a full day for students. That day was originally scheduled as an early release day.
In addition, Monday, Feb. 17 and Monday, March 31 will be student instructional days. They were originally scheduled as teacher workdays.
Finally, June 6, the last day of school, will become a full day instead of an early release day, officials said.
All 10-month employees will be contacted about plans to make up additional days for their schedules.
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County
- Animal control investigating chemical burns on dog found in Duplin County