WASHINGTON, BEAUFORT COUNTY - Investigators with the Beaufort County Sheriff's Office arrested a man on drug charges. Officials said he was also wanted in connection with a probation violation.
Antonio Daniels, 27, was arrested last Wednesday. Officials searched his home in Washington and found drugs and a gun.
Daniels was charged with possession of a firearm by a felon, possession of cocaine and marijuana, and other drug paraphernalia.
He was booked into the Beaufort County Detention Center.
- Updated Number of vehicle and apartment break-ins reported in Greenville
- Updated A local family's battle with addiction
- Updated US calls Philippines President's Hitler comments 'troubling'
- Worried about fake bank accounts in your name?
- Updated El Cajon police release video of fatal officer-involved shooting