WASHINGTON, BEAUFORT COUNTY - Investigators with the Beaufort County Sheriff's Office arrested a man on drug charges. Officials said he was also wanted in connection with a probation violation.
Antonio Daniels, 27, was arrested last Wednesday. Officials searched his home in Washington and found drugs and a gun.
Daniels was charged with possession of a firearm by a felon, possession of cocaine and marijuana, and other drug paraphernalia.
He was booked into the Beaufort County Detention Center.
- Updated Hope that someone gets my message in a bottle - and someone did ... 50 years later
- Updated Deputies looking to identify man wanted for questioning in fraud case
- Updated Mediterranean migrant deaths reach record level in 2016
- Updated Megyn Kelly's epic clash with Newt Gingrich
- Updated Dogs go on poop patrol to sniff out fecal bacteria