CHOCOWINITY, BEAUFORT COUNTY - An investigation by the Beaufort County Sheriff's Drug Unit led to an arrest.
Malcolm Smith faces several drug charges, including possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana and cocaine.
Smith was also wanted on charges for driving with a revoked license and probation violation.
As of Tuesday night, Smith was being held in the Beaufort County Detention Center.
- New Eyewitness claims woman threw kittens from moving car
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal
- Demolition date set for old New Bern Days Inn