CHOCOWINITY, BEAUFORT COUNTY - An investigation by the Beaufort County Sheriff's Drug Unit led to an arrest.
Malcolm Smith faces several drug charges, including possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana and cocaine.
Smith was also wanted on charges for driving with a revoked license and probation violation.
As of Tuesday night, Smith was being held in the Beaufort County Detention Center.
- Updated Muslim woman to appear in Playboy in a hijab
- Updated Why you should be careful searching for Amy Schumer
- Updated Martin Shkreli auctions punch to the face
- New Tropical Storm Matthew forms in the Caribbean could have impacts to Eastern North Carolina
- Updated 'Cat man' of Aleppo takes in hundreds of abandoned cats