CHOCOWINITY, BEAUFORT COUNTY - An investigation by the Beaufort County Sheriff's Drug Unit led to an arrest.
Malcolm Smith faces several drug charges, including possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana and cocaine.
Smith was also wanted on charges for driving with a revoked license and probation violation.
As of Tuesday night, Smith was being held in the Beaufort County Detention Center.
- Trump meets with top US manufacturers
- Updated Uber pleads with users deleting the app: 'We're hurting'
- New York Times ad seeks the truth ... during the Oscars
- Updated Lejeune High School senior named Marine Corps Military Child of the Year
- One Republican congressman's plan to deal with town hall disrupters