CHOCOWINITY, BEAUFORT COUNTY - The Beaufort County Sheriff's Office arrested a man who they say assaulted a man and broke bones in his face.
On Sunday, the Sheriff's Office says they received a report around 2 a.m. of an assault at a home on Gail Avenue in Chocowinity.
The Sheriff's Office says the victim was treated for facial bone fractures.
They arrested 29-year-old Tony Daniel Vincent, Jr. on Tuesday. He's charged with assault inflicting serious bodily injury.
He's under a $15,000 bond.
- Updated Christian bakers who refused to make 'gay cake' lose discrimination appeal
- Updated Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Singer Kellie Pickler's father arrested in eastern N.C.
- Spidey-strength: Aussie arachnid carts off mouse-sized snack
- Battle for Mosul: How ISIS is fighting to keep its Iraqi stronghold