CHOCOWINITY, BEAUFORT COUNTY - The Beaufort County Sheriff's Office arrested a man who they say assaulted a man and broke bones in his face.
On Sunday, the Sheriff's Office says they received a report around 2 a.m. of an assault at a home on Gail Avenue in Chocowinity.
The Sheriff's Office says the victim was treated for facial bone fractures.
They arrested 29-year-old Tony Daniel Vincent, Jr. on Tuesday. He's charged with assault inflicting serious bodily injury.
He's under a $15,000 bond.
- New Campaign manager points to 'undercover Trump vote' in polling gap
- Updated Maternal deaths down globally, up in US
- Updated Flight delayed over bizarre crew member tiff
- Updated Family Dollar store robbed at gunpoint, suspect on the loose
- Updated Closest potentially habitable planet to our solar system found