CHOCOWINITY, BEAUFORT COUNTY - The Beaufort County Sheriff's Office arrested a man who they say assaulted a man and broke bones in his face.
On Sunday, the Sheriff's Office says they received a report around 2 a.m. of an assault at a home on Gail Avenue in Chocowinity.
The Sheriff's Office says the victim was treated for facial bone fractures.
They arrested 29-year-old Tony Daniel Vincent, Jr. on Tuesday. He's charged with assault inflicting serious bodily injury.
He's under a $15,000 bond.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend