BEAUFORT COUNTY - The following is a news release:
The N.C. Department of Transportation's Ferry Division has temporarily suspended normal operations on the Bayview-Aurora route due to high winds from Tropical Storm Andrea. Operations will resume as soon as it is safe to travel.
Travelers are encouraged to call each ferry terminal directly with questions about specific ferry routes or schedules. Travelers can also call 800-293-3779 (BY-FERRY) and Press 1 for up-to-date ferry information, or sign up to receive Tweets on their personal cell phones by going to www.twitter.com/ncdot_ferry.
- Updated How Hillary Clinton prepped for debate
- Updated Reunited at last: Elderly couple who broke hearts moved to same home
- Updated Relaunch of Galaxy Note 7 in South Korea delayed
- Updated Houston shooting: Police say they've shot suspect
- Updated Deutsche Bank shares plunge to lowest level in 20 years