WASHINGTON - A Pantego man faces a list of drug related charges.
Beaufort County Sheriffs Drug Unit investigators arrested 28-year-old Carlos Lavon Ebron, Jr. on Friday. They say surveillance showed he was selling crack cocaine from a home on East Drive in River Road Estates in Washington.
Investigators found nine grams of pre-packaged crack cocaine.
Ebron is charged with three counts of Possession with Intent to Sell and Deliver Cocaine and two counts of Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. He was also served with an order for arrest for failure to pay child support.
Ebron was put in the Beaufort County Detention Center under a $16,500 secured bond.
- Updated World's largest pearl sits under a bed for 10 years
- Updated Carteret County Health Department Clinical Services closing for mandatory training
- Updated Amatrice: The town at the epicenter of the Italian earthquake
- Army general to testify in Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl pretrial hearing
- Search continues for naked vandals