WASHINGTON - A Pantego man faces a list of drug related charges.
Beaufort County Sheriffs Drug Unit investigators arrested 28-year-old Carlos Lavon Ebron, Jr. on Friday. They say surveillance showed he was selling crack cocaine from a home on East Drive in River Road Estates in Washington.
Investigators found nine grams of pre-packaged crack cocaine.
Ebron is charged with three counts of Possession with Intent to Sell and Deliver Cocaine and two counts of Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. He was also served with an order for arrest for failure to pay child support.
Ebron was put in the Beaufort County Detention Center under a $16,500 secured bond.
- Carteret Co. Sheriff's Office investigating murder-suicide
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday