JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - At approximately 12:30 a.m. Saturday, officers of the Jacksonville Police Department responded to a report of a robbery at the Kangaroo Express, 2865 Piney Green Road, according to a news release.
The robber entered the business, demanded cash from the clerk and drove away in a silver, four door vehicle in the direction of Highway 24, according to police.
The investigation has revealed that the robber was David Hill, 41, a homeless person who is known to frequent the area, police said. He is a white, approximately 6 feet tall with blond hair slightly past his ears and light color eyes. Hill was last seen wearing a blue base ball cap, wearing a brown shirt and dark pants. His location is unknown at this time.
Hill is wanted for common law robbery. His photo is above this article. Anyone with information about David Hill is asked to contact JPD Detective Cynthia Catrell at 910-938-6405 or email@example.com or Crimestoppers at 910-938-3273. Crimestoppers offers cash rewards for information leading to arrest. Callers to Crimestoppers are not required to reveal their identity.
- Tornado watch issued for most of North Carolina
- Updated Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Updated Tyrrell County residents brace for more after damaging Tuesday storms
- Updated Coast Guard searches for missing crew of capsized Swan Quarter fishing boat
- Demolition date set for old New Bern Days Inn