JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - At approximately 12:30 a.m. Saturday, officers of the Jacksonville Police Department responded to a report of a robbery at the Kangaroo Express, 2865 Piney Green Road, according to a news release.
The robber entered the business, demanded cash from the clerk and drove away in a silver, four door vehicle in the direction of Highway 24, according to police.
The investigation has revealed that the robber was David Hill, 41, a homeless person who is known to frequent the area, police said. He is a white, approximately 6 feet tall with blond hair slightly past his ears and light color eyes. Hill was last seen wearing a blue base ball cap, wearing a brown shirt and dark pants. His location is unknown at this time.
Hill is wanted for common law robbery. His photo is above this article. Anyone with information about David Hill is asked to contact JPD Detective Cynthia Catrell at 910-938-6405 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Crimestoppers at 910-938-3273. Crimestoppers offers cash rewards for information leading to arrest. Callers to Crimestoppers are not required to reveal their identity.
- Updated How Syrian activists use WhatsApp to tell the world their stories
- Investigators: MH17 shot down by Buk missile brought in from Russia
- Billionaire: Chinese real estate is 'biggest bubble in history'
- Controversial 3-parent baby technique produces a boy
- Government workers banned from entering NC due to House Bill 2