Beaufort - The convicted sex offender and man charged with the abduction of 12-year-old Abigaile Lefevers is back in the Carteret County Jail.
This information according to Law Enforcement.
Newschannel12 has been told 38-year-old Timothy Newman arrived at the Carteret County Jail at 5:45 p.m. Saturday.
Newman's first court hearing is set for Monday at Carteret District Court.
His bond is set at $1.2 million.
- Updated Officer pleads not guilty in Philando Castile killing
- Updated Will Trump get his commerce secretary?
- New One arrested, two wanted in Onslow County break-in
- Lenor County business to add 25 jobs, $4.5 million in investments
- Nunes: 'We still have not seen any evidence' of Trump campaign, Russia contact