Beaufort - The convicted sex offender and man charged with the abduction of 12-year-old Abigaile Lefevers is back in the Carteret County Jail.
This information according to Law Enforcement.
Newschannel12 has been told 38-year-old Timothy Newman arrived at the Carteret County Jail at 5:45 p.m. Saturday.
Newman's first court hearing is set for Monday at Carteret District Court.
His bond is set at $1.2 million.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend