KINSTON - No one was hurt in a suspicious fire Saturday night in Kinston, fire officials said.
Firefighters fought the blaze at a vacant home on the 300 block of E. Blount Street.
The scene was cleared as of 8:30 p.m.
The fire caused $20,000 in damage.
Fire officials told NewsChannel 12 that the homeowner had not been to the home in three months.
- Updated Long commute could hurt your health, add to your waistline
- Updated Italy earthquake: At least 2 killed, buildings collapse
- Can Tokyo avoid the curse of the Olympics?
- Trump: 'There could certainly be a softening' on immigration stance
- After gay couple's home is vandalized, a community rallies