KINSTON - No one was hurt in a suspicious fire Saturday night in Kinston, fire officials said.
Firefighters fought the blaze at a vacant home on the 300 block of E. Blount Street.
The scene was cleared as of 8:30 p.m.
The fire caused $20,000 in damage.
Fire officials told NewsChannel 12 that the homeowner had not been to the home in three months.
- Updated China: Japanese military jets using 'dangerous' tactics
- Pipeline protesters forced back after 141 arrested
- WikiLeaks reveals campaign vexed by 'Bill Clinton Inc.'
- The Cubs and Indians get ready to battle it out in Game 3 of The World Series
- Early voting update: More than 12.6 million votes cast