ONSLOW COUNTY - Fire crews are working to determine what caused a house fire in the Hubert area.
Onslow County Fire Marshal Brian Kelly said that emergency crews got the call around 2:00 Monday afternoon. They responded to a home on Inverness Drive in Hubert. One person was inside the home at the time of the fire, but that individual was not injured.
No word on the cause of the fire that was mostly sustained to the attic area.
- Updated Grandson charged with beating grandfather to death
- Updated Have you heard of an outdoor preschool? There's now one in ENC.
- Updated OPEC agrees to cut production; oil prices surge
- Updated Eric Trump praises dad's 'courage' in not bringing up Bill Clinton's infidelities
- Updated Michelle Obama goes off on Donald Trump