New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady joined with luxury automaker Aston Martin to create the Tom Brady Signature Edition car.
The car is based on Aston Martin's Vanquish S Volante. The special edition is limited to 12 vehicles, the company said in a press release.
"It was an easy decision to go with the Vanquish S for the special edition -- it is an incredible car to drive and is truly a work of art," Brady said in a statement provided by the automaker. "We started with a blank canvas and finished with this beautiful car. It's been great to see it all come to fruition and I'm proud to share a name with it."
The vehicle offers 580 brake horsepower from its 6.0-liter V-12 engine.
Brady collaborated on the project with Aston Martin's chief creative officer, Marek Reichman.
"Tom chose the Vanquish S as he recognizes natural athletic performance when he sees it," Reichman said. "He has curated a beautiful, tailor-made car that will excite its owners for many years to come."
The cars, which are due for delivery in the first quarter of 2018, features a "TB12" logo on its fender, headrests and as a pull tab on the rear of the car. Each car will also have Brady's signature on the sill plates.
ESPN reports the car will cost $359,950.
- Law enforcement making sure people are buckled up during holiday travel
- Thanksgiving holiday set to be busiest travel week in decade
- Local donation drive aims to help veterans in need as winter approaches
- Local fire destroys Carteret family home
- New State House Rep. Susan Martin says she won't seek re-election